Top 10 Billionaires Football Club Owners Revealed Following £320bn Takeover of Newcastle United

  • Newcastle United have been taken over by the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund after a staggering payment of £320bn
  • Although Mike Ashley had approved the sale of the club for £300bn last summer, the deal was rejected by the
  • Premier League After it was concluded that Saudi Arabia will not control the club, the Premier League finally agreed to the deal

There had been a long-standing feud between the club owners and fans as regards lack of funding as well as the club ambition and fans urged Mike Ashley to sell the club. The takeover returned to the table after Saudi Arabia agreed to lift its four-year ban on beIN Sports to allow the Premier League to be broadcast legally in the Middle Eastern country once again.

  1. Consequently, the Saudi consortium reportedly own 80 percent of the club, while Amanda Staveley and the Reuben brothers evenly splitting the remaining 20 per cent. UK outlet SunSport have now compared the new Newcastle United owners against the richest football club owners across the globe. Top ten richest club owners
  2. 1. Newcastle – Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund – £320bn
  3. 2. Man City – Sheikh Mansour – £23.3bn
  4. 3. RB Salzburg, RB Leipzig – Dietrich Mateschitz – £15.7bn
  5. 4. Juventus – Andrea Agnelli – £15.7bn
  6. 5. Chelsea – Roman Abramovich – £9.6bn
  7. 6. LA Galaxy – Philip Anschutz – £8.1bn
  8. 7. Arsenal – Stan Kroenke – £6.8bn
  9. 8. PSG – Nasser Al-Khelaifi – £6.5bn
  10. 9. Inter Milan – Zhang Jindong – £6.2bn
  11. 10. Wolves – Guo Guangchang – £5.2bn Manchester clubs on the trail of Nigeria’s Victor Osimhen Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh earlier reported that two English Premier League clubs Manchester United and city rivals Manchester City are reportedly monitoring Victor Osimhen’s situation as they are both interested in the Nigerian international. The Napoli of Italy forward was named the Serie A player for the month of September as he has been in impressive form so far this season. The two Manchester clubs are keen on bringing the 22-year-old to the Premier League, while Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint Germain have also been credited with an interest. It was gathered that Napoli president, Aurelio De Laurentiis according to the report would only listen to offers in the region of €110m (£93m) for the in-demand attacker.